The Franchise Doctor represents this Franchise System because they serve a market niche that we believe will continue to prosper. This Children’s Art Class company provides outstanding start-up support and training, enabling its franchisees to earn a good return on their investment. Please take a moment to learn about the company, the industry and the franchise opportunity. To obtain more information about this system, complete the short Registration Form.
- Pre-School Children Learn Creativity through Art.
- Studies prove that young minds absorb new techniques more quickly than adults.
- Children who engage in early creative education build a foundation for life-long learning when properly trained.
- Teachers enjoy the satisfaction of inspiring children in their pursuit of self-expression and the praise of parents as they see lasting changes in their children’s skills, as well as an appreciation of their surroundings.
About Children’s Art Classes:
- Classes are provided in private and public schools, day care centers, enrichment and faith-based facilities.
- Classes are offered weekly during the school year.
- Children learn the basics of art, practice their skills, use a varieta of media and produce amazing masterpieces to take home and share with their families.
|The Industry||Virtually all US public schools are struggling with limited budgets and the arts are usually the first to suffer. This franchisor will teach you all the basics needed to run a successful business.|
|Buyer Profile||Anyone who loves art & kids. Some classroom experience is a plus, but not mandatory.|
|Job Description||Franchisees will teach a comprehensive curriculum, visiting the schools on a weekly basis. As you grow, you may choose to manage a team of instructors to teach in additional schools.|
|Investment Requirement||Opening a new unit and reaching break-even is estimated to consume $27,500 to $46,500.|