The move to eco-friendly and green products for the home is top of mind for most consumers. Environmentally friendly pest controls is especially important to those consumers with children. Please take a moment to learn about this company, the industry and the franchise opportunity. To obtain more information about this franchise system, complete our short Registration Form.
- Home-based franchise with broad appeal and Mother Nature on your side
- This system offers environmentally conscious pest control services to homes and businesses.
- Franchisees use the safest products and techniques to keep termites, cockroaches, spiders and other insects at bay.
- Unique marketing approaches and outstanding customer services make franchisees in this system stand out against the competition.
- Franchisees typically start their operations from home, marketing their businesses to home owners and local businesses.
- While termite protection often provides our introduction to a customer, most of our revenue comes from annual contracts for monthly or quarterly treatment for general pests.
- The Franchisor provides full training, start-up assistance and ongoing support.
- Each franchisee will have a distinct, protected territory.
|The Industry||Home owners and businesses need professionals to keep their properties safe for family, employees and customers respectively. A majority now seek environmentally safe solutions for controlling insects that will not harm children, pets, and those with physical ailments. Franchisees are trained to use the best products in the right quantity to help their clients achieve their goals.|
|Buyer Profile||Previous handyman, management or marketing experience a plus.|
|Job Description||Meet with home owners and business managers to assess their needs and signing them to a regular service plan. Also apply products or oversee a team of technicians.|
|Seeking Franchisees||In Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern States. (See our Map) http://www.franchisedoc.com/PestControlMap.gif|
|Investment Requirement||$25,000 cash on a total investment of $37,500 to $56,900.|