Pets are a valued and loved member of the family. They are spoiled and treated like another child. No expense is too much for a beloved pet. Become a partner in caring for the pets in your community. Please take a moment to learn about this company, the industry and the franchise opportunity. To obtain more information about this franchise system, complete our short Registration Form.
- This franchise system offers day care and boarding programs including “all day play.”
- This allows each pet to leave its suite and mix with others of similar size.
- When they arrive home, they’re happy to relax at their owners’ feet.
- The franchisor offers full training, site selection guidance, and unique kennel enclosures.
- They offer a low investment, quick start up, and high earnings potential.
- Ideal for multiple unit growth.
|The Industry||Thousands of people daily leave their pets unattended while they go to work. The lucky ones come home to find a hyper-active pup ready to go play. The unlucky find their homes disrupted by a bored pet who found many ways to get into mischief in their absence. More and more, owners are taking their pets to “day care” when they’ll be gone for more than a few hours. When they travel, they bring them back to board their pet.|
|Buyer Profile||Anyone interested in providing a much needed, high profit, service to the pet lovers in their community.|
|Job Description||Franchisees should love pets and people.|
|Seeking Franchisees||In Southeastern states.|
|Investment Requirement||Opening a new unit usually requires $67,500 to $147,500.|