What’s the Best Way to Franchise Your Business?
There are are several companies that can help you get your business ready to franchise. What makes The Franchise Doctor’s team your best choice?
1. We believe in Differentiation. We’ll help you create a unique franchise system to make your company’s benefits clearly evident to the buyers you recruit. There’s no sense in starting to franchise if you’re going to be just like the others in your niche.
2. We can have you meeting with buyers in only 60 days. After more than 25 years in franchising, we’ve developed the ability to complete your Documents and Manuals quickly… typically within 90 days.
3. We talk to buyers daily so we know how they think. We teach you our proven method for selling your Franchises to this group of motivated entrepreneurs.
4. We sell your franchises to visitors to our Franchise Doctor website on a commission basis.
5. Our Fees are the lowest in the industry! Don’t pay $125,000, $75,000, or even $40,000 to become a franchisor with no guarantee how many units you’ll sell in the first year. Most of our clients recover their franchise development costs within 6 months of our completing their program having invested no more than $37,500 in the project.
6. Payments are spread over the time of the development project–which you have the power to adjust to your needs.
7. You’ll work with only one member of our team–to ensure a smooth, time-effective project.
Our program includes:
- A Feasibility Study to verify that your business is ready to duplicate your concept.
- Helping you Formulate Franchise Policies where you decide what services you’ll offer your franchisees, what rules you’ll impose, and, most importantly, what franchise fees and royalties you’ll charge.
- Development of the Franchise Agreement and Disclosure Document which are required by the Federal Trade Commission (the Franchise Disclosure Document, or FDD,– known before July 1, 2007 as the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular or UFOC). This document explains the details of the franchise being offered and ensures that buyers will understand the terms of the relationship.
- Creation of your Operations Manuals — the tools used for training each new franchisee — they contain your trade secrets.
- Production of a Franchise Sales & Marketing Plan and We Come to You to Train Your Staff in the best techniques for selling franchises, for generating franchise buyer leads, and how to use the latest, most-effective closing techniques.
- 250 FranchiseFit Entrepreneurial Reports to “screen in” the best franchise partners. This assessment tool will help you choose only franchisees who can succeed in your growing “family.”
- Selling Franchises for you on the Franchise Doctor’s website. We’ll generate unique leads and walk them through the process of signing your agreement on a “pay-for-performance basis.”
At The Franchise Doctor, we deal with franchise buyers on a daily basis. This prepares us to help you develop a franchise package that can be sold to your target group of prospects. Preparing a successful franchise program cannot be a do-it-yourself project or delegated to amateurs. The Franchise Doctor has helped dozens of companies improve their profitability by becoming franchisors. We’re ready to help you.
We believe the more you know about franchising your company, the greater the probability you’ll reach the right decision for you.
That’s our Story. You truly can have the best at a reasonable price.
Please call us today so that we can answer any further questions.