We’re Now Recruiting Referral Sources!
Help Your Clients Find The Franchise Doctor
You can earn $500, $1,000, even $2,000 by introducing just one individual or company to The Franchise Doctor’s services. You just ask them if they’ve ever considered franchising as a way to reach their goals. When they say, “I’d like to know more,” you call us with their contact information and we’ll take it from there.
Franchising is one of the quickest ways for a company to expand their concept using other peoples’ money. As a consultant, coach or advisor, if their business grows, you’ll probably provide more of your services to them and increase your revenues as well. If you offer services that are needed in the franchise development project, we’re happy to encourage your client to work with you on that aspect. (For instance, writing detailed Policy & Procedures Manuals.)
If you deal with small businesses, we’d like to talk to their owners. If it seems like a concept that can grow through franchising, we’ll pay fees for referring a future franchisor to us in the range of $1,000 to $2,000 for each company that engages us to be their franchise development consulting firm. Most of our turn-key projects cost between $20,000 and $30,000 and we pay a 5% referral fee. We spread our fees over the 90 days to a year that we work on the project. (Clients choose the schedule that best fits their cash flow). We may also be able to help them source funds for the project at competitive interest rates.
This program is entirely Free to you. No “Start-up Fees,” No “Marketing Materials,” etc.
The Franchise Doctor also helps individuals looking for a franchise find, and buy, the best franchise for their needs. You know friends and co-workers who’ve been thinking about running their own company. Many aren’t aware of the safety in buying a franchise and using the existing knowledge base of 10, 50, 100 or 1,000 franchisees who are already living their dreams and making great money.
- Just talk to those you know about answering the Franchise Doctor’s calls or emails. We’ll help them find the right business for them. Send us their contact info and we’ll confirm your registration promptly, then…
- If they buy a business through us, we’ll pay you $500 or $1,000 depending on the amount of our referral fee.
Who’s a good prospect for you to approach?
- Anyone who is unemployed. If they have $20,000, $50,000 or $100,000 to invest in their future, we’ve got many opportunities to explore. (Often they can retrieve 401k funds without paying a penalty.)
- A recent graduate. If their Mom & Dad would like to help their son or daughter catapult their earnings–Franchising may be the best solution.
- Any Veteran. Whether just returning from our current conflicts, or having served in the military at any time in their career! Many have talents and skills that have never been rewarded.
- Anyone who’s underemployed (they have the potential and drive to earn much more than they’re currently earning.) Regardless of their circumstances, millions of Americans are stuck in dead-end jobs that are holding them back. Sometimes, it’s just a manager that’s stifling their creativity. Franchising is their best solution.
- If you know a great restaurant, retailer or service business in your community, ask the owner if he/she has ever considered selling franchises to their concept. Many have been misled to believe that it costs $100,000 to $250,000 to get started in franchising. Our clients almost always sell their first unit before they’ve invested $37,500 in the project. They then sell 3, 5, 10 or more units in their first year–giving them a great return on their investment!
Talk to your clients, friends, local businesses, and vendors–then you’ll know you should be on our team as a referral source.
Keep your day job, keep searching for a better job, buy a franchise of your own. Just accept this “franchise job” by networking to those you know and local businessmen who may have thought franchising their business is too expensive. Now you can have some serious extra income each year by just sending us 2 or 3 prospects who decide to engage our services.
Here’s the type of praise our clients share: “Jim is a true pleasure to deal with. He is forthright, honest, and hardworking. When I hired Jim I got what I expected: a knowledgeable franchise expert. However, I also got an invaluable member for our team whom I still rely on for great advice.” – Jim Muelhausen, President, CEO Focus
Complete the short form above and we’ll forward additional details about our program.
We do not expect you to make a sale of any kind. Just talk to people about how The Franchise Doctor can help them achieve their goals through franchising. If we make a sale to someone you refer to us, we’ll promptly forward your referral fee.
What could $500, $1,000 or $2,000 a month mean to your family budget??